IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFORMATION, PLEASE READ.
We will be reviewing our Covid policy on the 30/09/2021
and will update this information accordingly.
COVID UPDATE 14/07/2021
During this Covid-19 pandemic our admin team have been available to assist all of our customers
Monday and Friday from 09.00 - 17-00 hrs
- We have operated a strict Covid-19 safety code to
protect our customers and our team members.
- Our offices have been, and still are, closed to the
public and have been for admin only.
- All business has been carried out by telephone, email,
text or Zoom meetings.
- All viewing of New and Used Caravans have been by
- Our gas engineers have been able to carry out all
necessary maintenance work.
- Our transport, siting and commissioning team have been
able to complete their work.
- We have been able to arrange Calor gas sales. It's
worth noting that our supply has been disrupted due to a shortage of bottles, we have experienced poor delivery and have actually run out of gas refills at crucial
- There have been shortages of caravan parts, but we
have managed to complete all our scheduled maintenance work where parts have been available. We have many parts on back order due to poor supply chain.
- We have experienced a shortage of new caravans as our
orders have not been met by the manufacturers this is down to a shortage of parts due to the fractured supply chain, many parts coming from Europe and China.
- Our team have been Covid free throughout, although two
team members had to isolate due to family infections.
- Our team is still in good shape although two of our
newer members decided to leave when their furlough ended.
- It needs noting that our female office team have had
to put up with some aggressively rude customers, politeness seems to have gone out of the window in todays' covid climate. It is incredibly sad to experience such dramatically changing attitudes in
our world today.
- We would like to thank all our customers for their support, trade, retail, new and existing, it is a difficult time for us all,
but we all need to stay positive and value each other.
In summary, although the UK government is allowing businesses to fully re-open on the 19th July, we are concerned that because
infections in the UK and across the globe are rising rapidly due to the Delta Variant, we have therefore decided to continue with our Covid-19 safety policy until further
This is to keep our customers and our team members safe!
Health and Safety team 14/07/2021